About the art room
– Guideline of the art space: «Experiments in Light and Color»
– Includes 4 showrooms with a wall space of 140m within a total area of 500m²
– Changing hangings with Gerdi Gutperle’s paintings and objects
– Annual showcase of her new works
– Exhibitions of local, regional and national and international artists
– Regular tours by art historians (free admission)
The entire proceeds genertaed from the sale of Gerdi Gutperle’S works of art flow 100% into the Gerdi Gutperle Foundation which supports sick and disabled children in South India.
30% of the sales proceedes gained from sales of the works if art of different artists also flow towards the foundation.
Friday to Sunday 14:00-18:00
Every 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month at 17:00.
Special guided tours are offered for groups of 10 or more participants.
Prior registration via telephone or email is required.
More Info: https://www.kunstraum-gerdigutperle.de/index.php/en/art-gallery